When I was in high school I was obsessed with writing stream of consciousness monologues, known as Cuestrnats. People used to crack up as I read them in study hall. Now I’m sharing them with the world.
Feel free to use them for auditions or your reels as long as your credit us! Simply add “[Free comedy monologues at dejadrew.net]” to the video description box as credit.
If you perform my monologue (or an except) please let me know and I’ll add a link to your video for others to see!
- How I Put The White on Rice Don’t try to figure this one out. Just go with the absurdity.
- My Desk is White Another stream of consciousness word jumble! Take the challenge!
- The Horse That Was Silly Have you ever died? The horse did!
- My Problem It was very taxing! I’m not clowning around
- The Worst Date Leprechauns, sharks, and a whole lotta ocean!
- Marvel Mix-Up Perfect for comic book and superhero movie fans. Can you get through this without cringing? Trollolololol
- Marvelous Ladies An ode to the strong women that have appeared in the MCU! Valkyrie, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Nebula, etc.
All monologues are free-to-use on YouTube or Vimeo with attribution.
COMMISSION A CUSTOM MONOLOGUE: